Many targeted clinical trials are not solely related to gene alterations but are depending on the expression of a specific protein, the presence of a novel mRNA transcript, the occurrence of a methylation event or the expression of a checkpoint inhibitor biomarker.
Hence, the best treatment options cannot be established by relying merely on DNA analysis. OncoDNA characterizes patients by NGS and searches for specific SNVs, CNVs, Indels and translocations but is also relying on molecular pathology tools for monitoring the expression of specific receptors or biomarkers using IHC and by assessing methylation status.
Thanks to this comprehensive characterization of the patient solid and liquid biopsy, OncoDNA provides the only truly comprehensive picture of patient’s cancer.
This approach offers the highest chances to find a match between a patient looking for an effective treatment and a biopharma company recruiting patients for their trial.
- OncoDNA characterizes patients from all over the world.
- In some cases, the best or only treatment options left are compounds which are still under clinical development.
- Some patients tested by OncoDNA are in desperate need to get access to these clinical trials.
- Our job? To help patients and biopharmas with targeted recruitment.
- Our program is driven by the fast-growing number of patients and oncologists using OncoDNA solutions.